Last10K.com is here to provide you with how to search SEC Filings, including a company’s 10-K annual report and 10-Q quarterly report. Follow the steps below to begin:
- Type a ticker or Central Index Key (CIK) value on the homepage of Last10K.com. If you do not know the ticker symbol or CIK of the company you are interested in, start typing in the name of the company and a list will appear that will allow you to choose which company you would like to see reports for.
- Once a ticker symbol or CIK is entered, click on a company in the dropdown list and you will be presented with a loading page while Last10K.com retrieves the reports for your company.
- When finished loading, you will be redirected to a web page that presents the 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K filings for that company. If the company is based outside the United States but still trades on a US exchange, then you will be presented with the company’s 20-F or 40-F filings along with their 6-K corporate news events.
- You can navigate through all these reports by using the left navigation bar and clicking on an individual month or year. Doing so will load the report for you to view.
- You can search for additional companies by clicking on the magnifying glass in the top menu and entering a company name, ticker or CIK symbol.
How to read a 10-KFor help on reading a 10-K annual report including understanding the roles of companies and individual items outlined in the report, visit the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s consumer website at http://www.investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-bulletins/how-read-10-k.
How to receive email notificationsWhen a company is added to your portfolio, you will receive an email as soon as that company has a new 10-K, 10-Q, 20-F, 40-F, 6-K or 8-K filed. Use the steps below to enable this feature:
- Login to with your paid account
- Search for a company
- On the company web page, click the green “+Portfolio” button
- The page will refresh and show a new green button “Unsubscribe”
Companies that do not have annual or quarterly reports
Some companies do not have annual or quarterly reports and will not appear in our search. Possible reasons for this include:
- The company is a foreign stock that is traded on a U.S. exchange (ADR) and is not required to file 10-K or 10-Q reports with the SEC.
- The company is an Over-the-Counter (OTC) stock that is traded privately and not required to file 10-K or 10-Q reports to the SEC.
- The company is a mutual fund and does not file directly with the SEC.
- The company has recently begun an IPO and has not filed any 10-K or 10-Q reports to the SEC yet.
- The company has been delisted.
Note that the SEC does not require companies that are raising less than $1 million to file 10-K and 10-Q reports with them.
You can conduct another search by visiting the homepage of Last10K.com. If you believe you have entered a valid U.S. stock ticker or CIK, please contact us and we will research this issue on your behalf for free.