Last10K.com is here to provide you with how to search SEC Filings, including a company’s 10-K annual report and 10-Q quarterly report. Follow the steps below to begin:
- Type a ticker or Central Index Key (CIK) value on the homepage of Last10K.com. If you do not know the ticker symbol or CIK of the company you are interested in, start typing in the name of the company and a list will appear that will allow you to choose which company you would like to see reports for.
- Once a ticker symbol or CIK is entered, click on a company in the dropdown list and you will be presented with a loading page while Last10K.com retrieves the reports for your company.
- When finished loading, you will be redirected to a web page that presents the 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K filings for that company. If the company is based outside the United States but still trades on a US exchange, then you will be presented with the company’s 20-F or 40-F filings along with their 6-K corporate news events.
- You can navigate through all these reports by using the left navigation bar and clicking on an individual month or year. Doing so will load the report for you to view.
- You can search for additional companies by clicking on the magnifying glass in the top menu and entering a company name, ticker or CIK symbol.
How to read a 10-KFor help on reading a 10-K annual report including understanding the roles of companies and individual items outlined in the report, visit the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s consumer website at http://www.investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-bulletins/how-read-10-k.
How to receive email notificationsWhen a company is added to your portfolio, you will receive an email as soon as that company has a new 10-K, 10-Q, 20-F, 40-F, 6-K or 8-K filed. Use the steps below to enable this feature:
- Login to with your paid account
- Search for a company
- On the company web page, click the green “+Portfolio” button
- The page will refresh and show a new green button “Unsubscribe”
The company is now in your Portfolio and you will receive email notifications for that company. To view the companies in your portfolio, click on the PREFERENCES top menu barIf you decide not to continue with a paid membership, the companies will remain in your portfolio but you will not receive emails when they have new filings.