Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Walker & Dunlop Reports
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Results
FOURTH QUARTER 2011 HIGHLIGHTS
· Origination volume of $1.3 billion, a 22% increase over fourth quarter 2010
· Total revenues of $47.6 million, up 32% over fourth quarter 2010 the highest quarterly revenues in the Companys history
· Income from operations of $17.9 million, up 69% over fourth quarter 2010
· Operating margin of 38%
FULL YEAR 2011 HIGHLIGHTS
· Origination volume of $4.0 billion, a 27% increase over prior year the highest annual origination volume in the Companys history
· Total revenues of $152.4 million, up 25% over 2010 the highest annual revenues in the Companys history
· Income from operations of $56.7 million, up 41% over 2010 the highest annual income from operations in the Companys history
· Operating Margin of 37%
· Servicing portfolio growth of 15% over 2010, and associated fees increased 24%
· Continued strong credit performance in risk sharing portfolio
Bethesda, MD March 8, 2012 Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) (the Company) announced today that income from operations increased 41% to $56.7 million for the year ended December 31, 2011, compared to $40.1 million for the prior year. Income from operations for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased 69% to $17.9 million from $10.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2010.
Walker & Dunlops first full year as a public company was a huge success, producing a 24% return on equity and double digit growth in all major financial metrics loan originations (27%), revenues (25%), operating income (41%), and pro-forma net income (42%). We originated $4.0 billion of loans, opened two new offices, added close to 30 new employees, and managed the additional costs and rigor of being a public company. All
The following information was filed by Walker Dunlop, Inc. (WD) on Thursday, March 8, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Walker Dunlop, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Walker Dunlop, Inc..