Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
Virtu Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
NEW YORK, NY, May 4, 2017 Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIRT) a leading technology-enabled market maker and liquidity provider to the global financial markets, today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017.
First Quarter Selected Results
· Net income of $21.1 million; Normalized Adjusted Net Income* of $22.0 million
· Basic and Diluted EPS of $0.10; Normalized Adjusted EPS* of $0.16
· Total revenues of $147.3 million; Adjusted Net Trading Income* of $79.4 million
· Adjusted EBITDA* of $47.7 million; Adjusted EBITDA Margin* of 58.0%
· Quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable on June 15, 2017
The following information was filed by Virtu Financial, Inc. (VIRT) on Thursday, May 4, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Virtu Financial, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Virtu Financial, Inc..