Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Virtu Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results
NEW YORK, NY, February 4, 2016 Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIRT) a leading technology-enabled market maker and liquidity provider to the global financial markets, which priced its initial public offering on April 15, 2015, today reported results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Selected Results
Fourth Quarter 2015:
· Net Income of $42.9 million; Adjusted Net Income* of $52.7 million, which excludes IPO related adjustments
· Normalized Adjusted EPS* of $0.27; GAAP Basic and Diluted EPS of $0.22
· Adjusted Net Trading Income* of $107.8 million
· Adjusted EBITDA* of $71.9 million; Adjusted EBITDA Margin* of 64.9%
· Quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable on March 15, 2016
Full Year 2015:
· Net Income of $197.5 million; Adjusted Net Income* of $272.8 million, which excludes IPO related adjustments
· Adjusted Net Trading Income* of $500.7 million
· Adjusted EBITDA* of $352.4 million; Adjusted EBITDA Margin* of 68.9%
The following information was filed by Virtu Financial, Inc. (VIRT) on Thursday, February 4, 2016 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Virtu Financial, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Virtu Financial, Inc..