Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
USANA Health Sciences Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
- Second quarter net sales were $257.1 million, a decrease of 0.6% year-over-year, but up 2.3% in constant currency
- Number of active Customers1 at quarter end increased 1.8% to 567,000
- Second quarter EPS of $0.93, or $0.98 excluding incremental expense related to the Company’s internal investigation of its China operations disclosed in February 2017
- Company revises 2017 Outlook
- Share repurchase authorization increased to $100 million
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 25, 2017--USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended July 1, 2017.
For the second quarter of 2017, net sales were $257.1 million compared with $258.5 million in the prior-year period. On a constant currency basis, net sales increased by 2.3% for the second quarter of 2017. A stronger U.S. dollar negatively impacted net sales by $7.4 million for the quarter with $5.7 million of this amount attributable to mainland China. The total number of active Customers increased by 1.8% year-over-year.
The following information was filed by Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Usana Health Sciences Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usana Health Sciences Inc.