Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
USANA Health Sciences Reports First Quarter Financial Results
- First quarter net sales increased 6.2% to $255.3 million, up 8.8% in constant currency
- Number of active Customers1 at quarter-end increased 8.1% to 574,000
- First quarter EPS of $0.86, or $0.91 excluding incremental expense related to the Company’s internal investigation of its China operations disclosed in February 2017
- G. Douglas Hekking named as new Chief Financial Officer
- Company reiterates 2017 Outlook
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 2, 2017--USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended April 1, 2017.
For the first quarter of 2017, net sales increased to $255.3 million, up 6.2%, compared with $240.4 million in the prior-year period. A stronger U.S. dollar negatively affected net sales by $6.2 million for the quarter with $6.1 million of that change attributable to mainland China. On a constant currency basis, net sales increased by 8.8% for the first quarter of 2017. Net sales growth was driven primarily by an 8.1% increase in the number of active Customers.
The following information was filed by Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Usana Health Sciences Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usana Health Sciences Inc.