Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
USANA Health Sciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results
- Fourth quarter net sales increased 8.7% to $252.9 million, up 12.7% in constant currency
- Number of active Associates at quarter-end increased 11.9% to 471,000
- Fourth quarter EPS decreased 5.4% to $0.871
- For the year, net sales increased 9.5% to a record $1.006 billion, up 14.1% in constant currency
- For the year, EPS increased 11.1% to a record $3.991
- Company provides 2017 Outlook
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 7, 2017--USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2016.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, net sales increased to $252.9 million, up 8.7%, compared with $232.6 million in the prior-year period. A stronger U.S. dollar negatively affected net sales by $9.2 million for the quarter. Excluding the impact of currency, net sales would have increased by 12.7% for the fourth quarter of 2016. Net sales growth was driven by an 11.9% increase in the number of active Associates.
The following information was filed by Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA) on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Usana Health Sciences Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usana Health Sciences Inc.