Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
USG Corporation Reports 2010 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--January 26, 2011--USG Corporation (NYSE:USG):
Fourth Quarter 2010 vs. Fourth Quarter 2009
Consolidated Business Highlights
- Sales declined 3.3 percent to $696 million
- Operating loss of $95 million compared to $11 million
- Adjusted operating loss of $39 million compared to $77 million
Business Unit Highlights
- U.S. Gypsum wallboard shipments totaled 945 MMSF vs. 1.06 BSF
- U.S. Gypsum average wallboard price of $111.95 per thousand feet vs. $109.86
- Worldwide Ceilings operating profit increased $7 million
- L&W same store net sales declined 3.4 percent, total sales declined 7.4 percent
USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, today reported fourth quarter 2010 net sales of $696 million, an operating loss of $95 million and a net loss of $121 million, or $1.17 per diluted share based on 102.9 million average diluted shares outstanding. In last year’s fourth quarter, the operating loss was $11 million and the net loss was $598 million, or $6.02 per diluted share based on 99.3 million average diluted shares. The company recorded full year 2010 net sales of $2.9 billion, an operating loss of $260 million and a net loss of $405 million. For the full year 2009, net sales were $3.2 billion, the operating loss was $185 million and net loss was $787 million.
The following information was filed by Usg Corp (USG) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Usg Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usg Corp.