Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
USG Corporation Reports 2013 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Results, Generating Full Year Net Income for the First Time since 2007
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 6, 2014--USG Corporation (NYSE:USG):
Fourth Quarter 2013 vs. Fourth Quarter 2012
Consolidated Business Highlights
- Sales increased 12 percent to $915 million
- Operating profit of $60 million compared to an operating loss of $8 million
- GAAP net loss of $3 million compared to GAAP net loss of $13 million
- Adjusted net income of $22 million compared to adjusted net loss of $52 million
Business Unit Highlights
- U.S. Gypsum wallboard shipments totaled 1.38 BSF vs. 1.22 BSF
- U.S. Gypsum average wallboard price of $155.09 per thousand square feet vs. $132.26
- Worldwide Ceilings operating profit increased 36 percent to $19 million
- L&W operating profit of $4 million compared to operating loss of $10 million
- SHEETROCK® Brand UltraLight Panels accounted for 59 percent of all USG wallboard shipments in the United States
USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, today reported fourth quarter 2013 net sales of $915 million, up 12 percent from fourth quarter 2012 net sales of $815 million. USG’s fourth quarter 2013 operating profit was $60 million compared to an $8 million operating loss in the fourth quarter of 2012. Fourth quarter 2013 net loss was $3 million or $0.03 per diluted share. This result compares to a $13 million net loss or a net loss of $0.11 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The following information was filed by Usg Corp (USG) on Thursday, February 6, 2014 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Usg Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usg Corp.