Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
USG Corporation Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
Fourth Quarter 2012 vs. Fourth Quarter 2011
Consolidated Business Highlights (continuing operations)
- Sales increased 12 percent to $815 million
- Operating loss of $8 million compared to operating loss of $43 million
- Adjusted operating profit of $5 million compared to adjusted operating loss of $38 million
Business Unit Highlights (continuing operations)
- U.S. Gypsum wallboard shipments totaled 1.22 BSF vs. 1.09 BSF
- U.S. Gypsum average wallboard price of $132.26 per thousand square feet vs. $112.59
- Worldwide Ceilings operating profit decreased 18 percent to $14 million
- L&W Supply same store net sales increased 13 percent
- SHEETROCK® Brand UltraLight Panels accounted for 49 percent of all USG wallboard shipments in the United States
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 6, 2013--USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, today reported fourth quarter 2012 net sales from continuing operations of $815 million, up 12 percent from fourth quarter 2011 net sales from continuing operations of $726 million. USG’s fourth quarter operating loss from continuing operations was $8 million compared to a $43 million operating loss from continuing operations in the fourth quarter of 2011. The fourth quarter 2012 net loss was $13 million, or $0.11 per share. This result compares to a $100 million net loss in the fourth quarter of 2011, or $0.95 per share.
The following information was filed by Usg Corp (USG) on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Usg Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Usg Corp.