Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
2U, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial Results
Delivers 44% year-over-year growth
LANHAM, Md. February 25, 2019 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU), a global leader in education technology, today reported financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2018.
Fourth Quarter 2018 Results
Full-Year 2018 Results
The strength and resilience of 2Us business is clear from our 2018 fourth quarter and full-year results, and reflects the continued expansion and increasing diversity of our degree and short course portfolios, both domestically and internationally, Co-Founder and CEO Christopher Chip Paucek said. Our commitment to investing in sustained growth not only sets 2U apart in the education technology industry, but will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our partners and the marketplace.
2U recently announced the following:
· February 21, 2019: An expanded partnership with Syracuse University to launch no fewer than 10 new online short courses across various professional disciplines.
· February 11, 2019: A new Graduate Program with EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico the #1 ranked business school in Latin America by Eduniversal to deliver an online MBA. EGADE MBA Online is 2Us first full graduate program in Latin America.
· February 7, 2019: An expansion of The We Company Global Access membership benefit to cover active faculty teaching 2U-powered degree programs and lead convenors for 2Us short course portfolio.
· February 6, 2019: A strategic partnership with Keypath Education to expand the scope of services 2U offers to university partners by supporting smaller or lower-tuition degree programs.
· February 6, 2019: A new collaboration with LinkedIn, including complimentary access to LinkedIn Premium Career for students in 2U-powered degree programs, LinkedIn hosted best-practice workshops for 2Us university clients, and a focus on insights about career pathways to help measure outcomes.
· February 4, 2019: A new partnership with Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University to deliver two online, business-focused short courses.
· January 9, 2019: A new Graduate Program with Tufts University School of Medicine to deliver two online graduate degrees: MHI@Tufts, a Master of Health Informatics and Analytics, and MPH@Tufts, a Master of Public Health.
· December 10, 2018: 2U announced that Alexis Maybank, co-founder and first CEO of Gilt Groupe and chair of Girls Who Code, would join its Board of Directors. Maybank became 2Us twelfth board member, and with her appointment, 2Us board is 50 percent diverse, including two white women, two black women, and two men of color.
Based on information available as of today, 2U is issuing the following guidance for first quarter and full-year of 2019. This guidance assumes foreign exchange rates as of December 31, 2018 for the U.S. dollar/South African rand and the U.S. dollar/British pound.
The following information was filed by 2U, Inc. (TWOU) on Monday, February 25, 2019 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 2U, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 2U, Inc..