Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
Theragenics Corporation Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
Announces Restructuring of Vascular Access Manufacturing
Expected Annual Savings of $3.3 to $3.6 million When Completed
BUFORD, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2013--Theragenics Corporation® (NYSE: TGX), a medical device company serving the surgical products and prostate cancer treatment markets, today announced consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- Consolidated revenue of $19.9 million down 8% from Q1 2012
- Consolidated operating income of $17,000 compared to $1.6 million in Q1 2012
- Earnings per share of $0.00 compared to $0.03 in Q1 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA of $2.3 million compared to $3.8 million in 2012
- Capital expenditures were $527,000 in Q1 2013
- The new Medical Device Tax under the Affordable Care Act, effective January 1, 2013, totaled $193,000 in Q1 2013
- At March 31, 2013 cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were $34.1 million and credit facility borrowings were $22.0 million, resulting in a net positive position of $12.1 million
- Revenue of $14.5 million, down 7% from Q1 2012
Loss from operations of $335,000 compared to operating income of
$199,000 in Q1 2012
- Medical device tax totaled $135,000 in Q1 2013
- Revenue of $5.7 million for the quarter, down 9% from Q1 2012
Operating income of $399,000 compared to $1.4 million in Q1 2012
- Medical device tax totaled $58,000 in Q1 2013
The following information was filed by Theragenics Corp (TGX) on Thursday, May 9, 2013 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Theragenics Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Theragenics Corp.