Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
Theragenics Reports Revenue and Earnings for Third Quarter 2012
BUFORD, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 8, 2012--Theragenics Corporation® (NYSE: TGX), a medical device company serving the surgical products and prostate cancer treatment markets, today announced consolidated financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Consolidated Results and Highlights
- Consolidated revenue of $19.9 million in the third quarter, down 5% from 2011
Earnings per share
- $0.02 in the third quarter compared to $0.03 in 2011
- Modified Dutch auction share repurchase in July 2012 had no effect on reported EPS for third quarter 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA of $3.2 million in the third quarter compared to $4.0 million in 2011
- Cash flow from operations of $4.3 million in the third quarter compared to $3.6 million in 2011
Renewed credit facility with Wells Fargo in October 2012
- Increased maximum available borrowings to $40 million and reduced interest rate to LIBOR plus 1.75% with maturity date of October 2015
- Repurchased 4,761,904 common shares for $10.0 million in July 2012 pursuant to our modified Dutch auction tender offer. Total cost including transaction costs was approximately $10.4 million.
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were $31.8 million and credit facility borrowings were $22.0 million at September 30, 2012, resulting in a net positive position of $9.8 million
- Surgical products revenue of $14.2 million in the third quarter, down 7% from 2011
Brachytherapy revenue of $5.8 million in the third quarter, down
4% from 2011
- Incremental revenue in the Brachytherapy segment from acquired Core customers was $1.0 million in the third quarter of 2012
- Surgical products operating income of $243,000 in the third quarter, compared to $780,000 in 2011
- Brachytherapy operating income of $906,000 in the third quarter, compared to $1.2 million in 2011
The following information was filed by Theragenics Corp (TGX) on Thursday, November 8, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Theragenics Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Theragenics Corp.