Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Gregory F. Hughes
Chief Operating Officer and
Chief Financial Officer
SL GREEN REALTY CORP. REPORTS
FOURTH QUARTER 2008 AND FULL YEAR FFO OF $1.30 PER SHARE
AND $6.19 PER SHARE
Fourth Quarter Highlights
· Fourth quarter FFO totaled $1.30 per share (diluted) compared to $1.24 per share (diluted) during the fourth quarter of 2007, an increase of 4.8%. FFO for the twelve months ended December 31, 2008 increased 7.1% over the same period in the prior year to $6.19 per share (diluted).
· Net income available to common stockholders for the fourth quarter of 2008 totaled $1.60 per share (diluted) compared to $2.16 per share (diluted) in the same period in the prior year. Net income available to common stockholders for the twelve months ended December 31, 2008 totaled $6.69 per share (diluted) compared to $10.78 per share (diluted) in the prior year.
· Signed approximately 1.3 million square foot lease extension with Viacom International, Inc. at 1515 Broadway. Occupancy at quarter end for the Manhattan portfolio was 96.7%.
· Signed an additional 37 Manhattan office leases totaling 248,690 square feet with average starting rent of $71.49 during the fourth quarter. Average Manhattan office starting rents increased by 64.5% on these leases over previously fully escalated rents.
· Recognized combined same-store GAAP NOI growth of 4.2% during the fourth quarter, including 5.3% from the consolidated same-store properties and (0.1%) from the unconsolidated joint venture same-store properties. These amounts include approximately $7.4 million of additional accounts receivable reserves recorded during the quarter. Excluding these reserves combined same-store GAAP NOI growth was 9.8%.
· Repurchased approximately $348.6 million of the Companys convertible bonds, realizing gains on early extinguishment of debt aggregating approximately $117.9 million. Approximately $86.0 million of these repurchases settled in 2009.
· Sold $99.7 million of structured finance investments and realized net gains of approximately $9.3 million. Separately, recorded approximately $84.8
The following information was filed by Sl Green Realty Corp (SLG) on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Sl Green Realty Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Sl Green Realty Corp.