Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
RADIATION THERAPY SERVICES HOLDINGS, INC.
Bryan J. Carey
Chief Financial Officer
Amy Glynn / Nick Laudico
The Ruth Group
646-536-7023 / 7030
RADIATION THERAPY SERVICES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2012 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights:
· Total company pro forma revenues of $168.8 million, equaling last year despite lower reimbursement rates and decreased prostate volumes
· Domestic same practice treatments per day decreased 1.9% as declines in prostate cases were partially offset by growth of other diagnoses
· Pro Forma Adjusted EBITDA of $24.2 million, includes absorption of $5.5 million revenue reduction from declines in prostate cancer treatments
· Executed in November 2012 a Value Added Services agreement with Park Ridge Health in North Carolina
· International cases increased 4.8%
· Declines in prostate cancer treatments decelerating since January 1
Full Year 2012 Highlights:
· Total company pro forma revenues of $700.4 million, up 5.1% year-over-year
· Domestic same practice treatments per day increased 2.0%
· International cases increased 10.5%
· Pro Forma Adjusted EBITDA of $104.7 million, includes absorption of $15.8 million revenue impact from declines in prostate cancer treatments
· Successfully implemented the North Broward Health Value Added Services agreement
FORT MYERS, FL, March 13, 2013 Radiation Therapy Services Holdings, Inc (Radiation Therapy or the Company), a leading operator of radiation therapy centers, announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Dr. Daniel Dosoretz, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, The fourth quarter of 2012 was challenging, with greater than expected declines in the treatment of prostate cancer. While we expect these declines to persist through the first half of 2013, we believe the worst is behind us, as we have seen the declines in treatment volumes decelerating in the first two months of 2013. Importantly, we implemented a number of initiatives in 2012 that will strengthen our leadership
The following information was filed by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc. (RTSX) on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc..