Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
RADIATION THERAPY SERVICES HOLDINGS, INC.
Bryan J. Carey
Chief Financial Officer
Amy Glynn / Nick Laudico
The Ruth Group
646-536-7023 / 7030
RADIATION THERAPY SERVICES REPORTS PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED 2011 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Fourth Quarter 2011 Highlights:
· Total company pro forma revenues grew by 23. 3% to $171.2 million
· Domestic same practice treatments per day increased 3.0%
· International treatments increased 13.6%
· Pro Forma Adjusted EBITDA of $28.8 million
Full Year 2011 Business Highlights
· Completed strategic acquisitions in Argentina, Redding, CA and Goldsboro, NC, further building market presence
· Obtained CONs in attractive markets of Conway, SC and Asheville, NC
· Increased revolver by $50 million and amended Senior Credit Facility to support continued growth
· Appointed Bryan J. Carey as permanent Chief Financial Officer
· Implemented strategies to partially offset reductions in 2012 reimbursement
· Pro Forma Adjusted EBITDA of $122.8 million
FORT MYERS, FL, March 7, 2012 Radiation Therapy Services Holdings, Inc (the Company), a leading operator of radiation therapy centers, today announced preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Dr. Daniel Dosoretz, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, During the fourth quarter, we saw a continued trend of improving volumes, with domestic same practice treatments per day up 3.0%. This increase reflects a continued rebound in services in some of our key markets, such as Florida and Michigan, as well as the impact of our marketing initiatives. The 13.1% increase in same practice RVUs per day also reflects our continuing mix shift towards more clinically appropriate and sophisticated radiation oncology services.
The following information was filed by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc. (RTSX) on Thursday, March 8, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc..