Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
RADIATION THERAPY SERVICES HOLDINGS, INC.
Chief Financial Officer
Radiation Therapy Services, Inc.
Amy Glynn / Nick Laudico
The Ruth Group
646-536-7023 / 7030
Radiation Therapy Services Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter
and Fiscal Year 2010 Financial Results
· Acquisitions of a Myrtle Beach, South Carolina-based radiation therapy facility and four physician practices, expanding into new market
· Issued $310.0 million of Senior Subordinated Notes in April 2010; completed exchange offer for Senior Subordinated Notes in January 2011
· Completed advanced technology upgrades in six key markets
· Selected by key academic medical centers to serve as Developer and Managing Partner of first Proton Beam Radiation Therapy Center in New York
· 2011 Physician Fee Schedule results in stable to slightly favorable reimbursement environment
· Strengthened management team with appointments of new CFO and COO
FORT MYERS, FL, February 28, 2011 Radiation Therapy Services Holdings, Inc. (Radiation Therapy Services), a leading operator of radiation therapy centers, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2010.
For the fourth quarter of 2010, total revenues were $137.5 million and the net loss was $102.3 million. For fiscal year 2010, total revenues were $544.0 million and the net loss was $113.8 million. The quarterly and annual net losses were due primarily to goodwill impairment charges in certain financially distressed markets.
We finished 2010 with many accomplishments despite continued challenging economic conditions, said Dr. Daniel Dosoretz, President and Chief Executive Officer. As a
The following information was filed by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc. (RTSX) on Friday, March 4, 2011 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 21St Century Oncology Holdings, Inc..