Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
NRG Energy, Inc. Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter Results, Reaffirms 2015 Guidance
2014 Results and Financial Highlights
· $3,128 million of Adjusted EBITDA, including $2,134 million delivered by NRG Business and NRG Renew, $604 million by NRG Home Retail, $455 million by NRG Yield, and $65 million of negative contribution from investment in NRG Home Solar
· $951 million of Free Cash Flow (FCF) before growth investments for full-year 2014
· $830 million of capital replenished at NRG following dropdowns to NRG Yield announced in 2014
Business and Operational Highlights
· $3.5 billion Edison Mission Energy (EME) acquisition now fully integrated
· Over 1 GW of new long-term contracts awarded in California
· 1.6 million tons/year carbon expected to be captured from Petra Nova WA Parish CCS-EOR project now under construction
· 627,000 increase in NRG Home Retail recurring customer count
· 13,390 aggregate new NRG Home Solar lease customers at year end (projecting 35,000-40,000 aggregate by year end 2015)
· 947 MW Alta Wind facility acquired by NRG Yield for $870 million(1)
· PH Robinson (360 MW(2)) peaking plant under construction in Houston (approximately $400/kw installed cost)
· Up to 70 MW of distributed generation to be installed at up to 170 sites through a recently announced deal with Kaiser Permanente
2015 Financial Guidance and Capital Allocation
· 2015 Guidance is reaffirmed as follows:
· Adjusted EBITDA of $3,200-$3,400 million(3)
· FCF before growth investments of $1,100-$1,300 million(3)
· 2015 Capital Allocation:
· 4% increase in NRG common stock dividend to $0.58 per share annually
· Proposed recapitalization of NRG Yield through the creation of new classes of stock permitting more efficient means to raise capital to fund growth
PRINCETON, NJ; February 27, 2015 NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NRG) today reported 2014 full-year Adjusted EBITDA of $3,128 million with $2,134 million from NRG Business and NRG Renew combined, $539 million from NRG Home (including a $65 million negative contribution from investment in NRG Home Solar) and $455 million from NRG Yield. Adjusted Cash Flow from Operations totaled $1,525 million for 2014. Net income for the 12 months of 2014 was $134 million, or $0.23 per diluted common share, compared to a net loss of ($386) million, or ($1.22) per diluted common share in 2013.
Through outstanding execution across all our businesses, NRG withstood the headwinds of a mild summer and declining commodity price environment to post strong financial results in 2014 and positioned ourselves well for growth in 2015, said David Crane, NRG President and Chief Executive Officer.
The following information was filed by Nrg Energy, Inc. (NRG) on Friday, February 27, 2015 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Nrg Energy, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Nrg Energy, Inc..