Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Mindspeed Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2011 Results
Company Receives First Pre-Production Orders for Transcede Portfolio of 4G/LTE Wireless Infrastructure Solutions
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 1, 2011--Mindspeed Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSPD), a leading supplier of semiconductor solutions for network infrastructure applications, today reported results for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2011, which ended on September 30, 2011.
Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2011 Financial Highlights:
- Product Revenue: $40.8 million, a sequential decrease of 3 percent from the prior fiscal quarter.
- Non-GAAP Gross Margin: 61.5 percent, compared to 62.3 percent in the prior fiscal quarter; GAAP Gross Margin: 61.3 percent, compared to 62.2 percent in the prior fiscal quarter.
- Non-GAAP Operating Margin: 1 percent, compared to 5 percent in the prior fiscal quarter; GAAP Operating Margin: (6) percent, compared to breakeven in the prior fiscal quarter.
- Non-GAAP Diluted Earnings per Share: $0.03, compared to $0.08 in the prior fiscal quarter; GAAP Diluted Loss per Share/Earnings per Share: $(0.07), compared to $0.01 in the prior fiscal quarter.
- Generated approximately $2.0 million of cash; the company ended the fiscal fourth quarter of 2011 with cash totaling $45.2 million.
The following information was filed by Mindspeed Technologies, Inc (MSPD) on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Mindspeed Technologies, Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Mindspeed Technologies, Inc.