- Generating Positive Adjusted Property EBITDA in Macao and Singapore
- Pandemic-Related Travel Restrictions and Reduced Visitation Continue to Impact Financial Results
- Safety and Security of Team Members and Guests and Support for Local Communities in Macao, Singapore and Las Vegas Remain Central to our Efforts
- Investment and Capital Expenditure Programs that Expand and Enhance our Integrated Resort Offerings in Macao and Singapore Provide Ideal Platform for Growth
- Balance Sheet Strength Enables the Company to Pursue Promising Development Opportunities in New Markets
LAS VEGAS, NV, April 21, 2021 - Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS), the world’s leading developer and operator of convention-based Integrated Resorts, today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
“We couldn’t be more enthusiastic about the opportunity to welcome more guests back to our properties as greater volumes of visitors are eventually able to travel to Macao, Singapore and Las Vegas,” said Robert G. Goldstein, chairman and chief executive officer. “We also remain deeply committed to supporting our team members and to helping those in need in each of our local communities as they recover from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
The following information was filed by Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Las Vegas Sands Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were removed, and by Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Ticker: LVS CIK: 1300514 Form Type:10-Q Quarterly Report Accession Number: 0001300514-21-000058 Submitted to the SEC: Fri Apr 23 2021 4:33:21 PM EST Accepted by the SEC: Fri Apr 23 2021 Period: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Industry: Hotels And Motels