Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Media Relations Department
P.O. Box 1734, Atlanta, GA 30301
Telephone (404) 676-2121
CONTACT: Investors: Jackson Kelly
Media: Dana Bolden
COCA-COLA COMPANY REPORTS
2009 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
Today, our Company reports continued worldwide unit case volume growth in 2009, which drove share gains in sparkling, still and total nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverages for the year, and full year profit growth in line with our long-term target.
· Strong worldwide unit case volume growth of 5% in the quarter and 3% for the full year, in line with our long-term volume target, and driven by international volume growth of 6% in the quarter and 4% for the full year.
· Fourth quarter reported EPS was $0.66, up 53%, with comparable EPS up 3% to $0.66. Full year reported EPS was $2.93, up 18%, while comparable EPS was down 3% to $3.06 reflecting a negative currency impact.
· Reported operating income increased 4% in the quarter, and decreased 3% for the full year. Comparable currency neutral operating income was even for the quarter, and grew 7% for the full year, in line with our long-term target.
· Strong cash flow generation continued, with full year cash from operations up 8% to $8.2 billion.
· Global nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverage volume and value share gains continued for the tenth consecutive quarter.
· Productivity initiatives are well on track to achieve our goal of $500 million in annualized savings by year-end 2011, with more than half of the savings realized by year-end 2009.
The following information was filed by Coca Cola Co (KO) on Tuesday, February 9, 2010 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Coca Cola Co's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Coca Cola Co.