Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Investors and Analysts:
T +01 404.676.7563
T +01 404.676.2683
The Coca-Cola Company
Global Public Affairs &
P.O. Box 1734
Atlanta, GA 30301
T +01 404.676.2683
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY REPORTS
FULL-YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2011 RESULTS
Strong full-year global volume growth of 5%, driven by international volume growth of 5% and North America organic volume growth of 1%
Quarterly volume and revenue growth across all five geographic operating groups with broad-based global volume and value share gains
Full-year reported EPS of $3.69 and Q4 reported EPS of $0.72
Full-year comparable EPS of $3.84, up 10%, and Q4 comparable EPS of $0.79, up 10%, both ahead of our long-term growth target
Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2011 Highlights
· Strong full-year global volume growth of 5% led by brand Coca-Cola, up 3% for both the full year and the quarter. Full-year and fourth quarter global volume grew across every geographic operating group. Global volume grew 3% in the quarter, in line with our long-term growth target, driven by solid international volume growth of 4% and North America volume growth of 1%.
· Full-year reported net revenues grew 33% and comparable currency neutral net revenues grew 29%, reflecting the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) former North America operations in the fourth quarter of 2010. Fourth quarter 2011 reported net revenues grew 5% and comparable currency neutral net revenues grew 6%, in line with our long-term growth target.
· Full-year reported operating income grew 20% and comparable currency neutral operating income grew 12%. Fourth quarter reported operating income grew 68% and comparable currency neutral operating income grew 14%, ahead of our long-term growth target.
· Four-year productivity program successfully completed, with annualized savings over $500 million, exceeding the original target range of $400 to $500 million.
· Launching new Productivity and Reinvestment program with incremental annualized savings of $550 to $650 million by the end of 2015 as a natural outgrowth of the Companys 2020 Vision to design and implement the most effective and efficient business system.
The following information was filed by Coca Cola Co (KO) on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Coca Cola Co's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Coca Cola Co.