Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Last10K.com | 10-K Annual Report Fri Feb 28 2014
Interval Leisure Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
MIAMI(BUSINESS WIRE)February 27, 2014 Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG) (ILG) today announced results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2013.
FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2013 HIGHLIGHTS
· ILG consolidated fourth quarter revenue increased by 10.3% from the same period last year, while full year revenue increased by 5.9%.
· The Company generated fourth quarter diluted earnings per share of $0.32, up 18.5% from the prior year period. Full year diluted earnings per share were $1.40.
· Consolidated adjusted EBITDA for 2013 rose by 5.8% year-over-year, driven by a 34.2% full year increase in Management and Rental segment adjusted EBITDA.
· During 2013, ILG paid $18.9 million in shareholder dividends.
· Free cash flow was $95.2 million for 2013, an increase of $29.8 million from 2012.
ILG drove growth in revenue and EPS in 2013 as we began to see the benefits of our strategy to broaden the Companys role in the global non-traditional hospitality market. Additionally, adjusted EBITDA increased by 5.8% for the full year and we generated a 45.5% increase in free cash flow while making significant investments to further our long-term goals, said Craig M. Nash, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Interval Leisure Group. The continued diversification of our business is being executed on and creating meaningful shareholder value.
The following information was filed by Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (IILGV) on Thursday, February 27, 2014 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Assess how Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s management team is paid from their Annual Proxy
Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s Definitive Proxy Statement (Form DEF 14A) filed after their 2014 10-K Annual Report includes:
- Voting Procedures
- Board Members
- Executive Team
- Salaries, Bonuses, Perks
- Peers / Competitors