Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Last10K.com | 10-K Annual Report Fri Mar 09 2012
Interval Leisure Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Results
MIAMI, March 8, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG) (ILG) today announced results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2011.
FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2011 HIGHLIGHTS
· ILG consolidated fourth quarter revenue increased by 6.5% from the same period last year.
· The Company generated fourth quarter diluted earnings per share of $0.16. Full year diluted earnings per share were $0.71.
· Average revenue per Interval Network member increased 4.0% for the fourth quarter compared to prior year.
· Fourth quarter Management and Rental segment revenue increased by 20.8%, full year Management and Rental revenue increased by 23.6%. Segment Adjusted EBITDA increased by 35% year-over-year.
· Free cash flow was $82.9 million for 2011.
· ILG Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on its common stock, payable April 18, 2012 to shareholders of record as of April 2, 2012.
The following information was filed by Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (IILGV) on Thursday, March 8, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Assess how Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s management team is paid from their Annual Proxy
Interval Leisure Group, Inc.'s Definitive Proxy Statement (Form DEF 14A) filed after their 2012 10-K Annual Report includes:
- Voting Procedures
- Board Members
- Executive Team
- Salaries, Bonuses, Perks
- Peers / Competitors