Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Global Power 400 E Las Colinas Blvd., Suite 400, Irving, TX 75039
GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP REPORTS REVENUE OF $141.5 MILLION
IN FOURTH QUARTER 2013
IRVING, TX, March 17, 2014 Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPW) (Global Power or Company) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.
Luis Manuel Ramírez, President and CEO of Global Power, said 2013 was a year of successful transition for Global Power. We entered the year with the knowledge that our traditional markets, nuclear power facilities and utility-scale gas turbines, would have moderate performance. We also knew we had to create our own opportunities for growth.
He continued, We have made excellent progress expanding into new markets, developing product and service solutions, implementing shared services and LEAN process improvements. By repositioning our portfolio, we have become a more customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization. We expect that our increased commercial approach to integrate our products and services will create opportunities to deliver higher value-added solutions to our customers.
FOURTH QUARTER 2013 HIGHLIGHTS
· Revenue of $141.5 million reflects solid contribution by acquisitions and growth in Electrical Solutions sales which were offset by weak gas turbine and nuclear markets.
· Product Solutions delivered $78.8 million of revenue from solid execution and with strong demand for Electrical Solutions products. Electrical Solutions had $22.1 million in sales.
· Energy Services revenue of $9.2 million grew with the addition of Hetsco Inc. (Hetsco), which expanded the Companys offerings to the industrial, chemical/petrochemical process and oil and gas industries. Hetsco added $3.7 million in revenue in the quarter.
· Nuclear Services, which had revenue of $53.6 million, was challenged by continued weakness in U.S. nuclear markets.
· Operating income was $10.2 million.
· Net income was $11.0 million, $0.64 per diluted share; Non-GAAP net income, which excludes discontinued operations, $1.0 million of strategic investments, realignment expenses and acquisition costs as well as a $0.8 million benefit from a prior-period adjustment and a $4.6 million income tax benefit, was $6.6 million or $0.38 per diluted share (see following table regarding the use of Non-GAAP measures).
· The Company completed its realignment and presented new segment reporting.
· Product Solutions achieved record quarterly orders of $80.5 million.
Results for the 2013 fourth quarter include IBI LLC (IBI), acquired on July 9, 2013 and Hetsco, acquired on April 30, 2013.
The following information was filed by Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (GLPW) on Monday, March 17, 2014 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Global Power Equipment Group Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Global Power Equipment Group Inc..