Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Reports Record Revenues for its Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year; Company Guides to Continued Double-Digit Revenue Growth in its Current Fiscal 2022 Full Year
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Total Net Revenues increased 16.5 percent to $487.0 million, compared with $418.0 million in the prior year period.
- Net Income and Adjusted Net Income1 was $13.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared with Net Income of $9.8 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, and Adjusted Net Income1 of $15.1 million, or $0.23 per diluted share in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 was $30.2 million, compared with $32.5 million in the prior year period, primarily reflecting historically low digital marketing rates related to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in the prior year period.
Full Year Highlights:
- Total Net Revenues increased 42.5 percent to a record $2.12 billion, compared with $1.49 billion in the prior year, reflecting strong growth across the Company’s three business segments.
- Net Income was $118.7 million, or $1.78 per diluted share, compared with Net Income of $59.0 million, or $0.89 per diluted share, in the prior year period. Adjusted Net Income1 increased 88.6 percent to $122.6 million, or $1.84 per diluted share, compared with $65.0 million, or $0.98 per diluted share, in the prior year.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 increased 64.5 percent to a record $213.1 million, compared with $129.5 million in the prior year.
(1 Refer to “Definitions of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” and the tables attached at the end of this press release for reconciliation of Non-GAAP (“Adjusted”) results to applicable GAAP results.)
JERICHO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 26, 2021--1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLWS), a leading e-commerce provider of products and services designed to inspire more human expression, connection, and celebration, today reported results for its Fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year ended June 27, 2021.
The following information was filed by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc (FLWS) on Thursday, August 26, 2021 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 1 800 Flowers Com Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc.