Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Reports Strong Results Driven by Accelerated Revenue Growth for Its Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Total revenues increased 12.8 percent to $259.4 million, compared with $229.9 million in the prior year period reflecting strong growth across all three of the Company’s business segments.
- Net loss was $8.3 million, or a loss of $0.13 per share, compared with net loss of $8.2 million, or a loss of $0.13 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted net loss in the prior year period was $7.6 million, or a loss of $0.12 per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) was a loss of $2.7 million, compared with an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.8 million in the prior year period.
Full Year Highlights:
- Total revenues increased 8.4 percent to $1.25 billion, compared with $1.15 billion in the prior year period reflecting strong growth across all three of the Company’s business segments.
- Net income was $34.8 million, or EPS of $0.52, compared with net income of $40.8 million or EPS of $0.61 in the prior year period. On a comparable basis, fiscal 2018 net income was $29.3 million(1), or Adjusted EPS(1) of $0.44.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $82.1 million, compared with $78.9 million in the prior year.
Fiscal 2020 Outlook:
- The Company expects to continue its strong revenue growth momentum and is providing guidance for revenue growth in a range of 8-to-9 percent for fiscal 2020. In addition, the Company expects to drive accelerated EBITDA and EPS growth in a range of 8-to-10 percent during fiscal 2020, reflecting the leverage in its business model.
( (1)Refer to “Definitions of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” and the tables attached at the end of this press release for reconciliation of Non-GAAP (“Adjusted” and “Comparable”) results to applicable GAAP results.)
CARLE PLACE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 22, 2019--1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLWS), a leading provider of gifts designed to help customersexpress, connect and celebrate, today reported results for its Fiscal 2019 fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2019. Chris McCann, CEO, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., said, “We entered fiscal 2019 with a plan to accelerate our revenue growth rate by investing behind our lead Harry & David and 1-800-Flowers.com brands and we are very pleased to have exceeded our growth targets, with total revenues increasing more than eight percent driven by strong growth across all three of our business segments. In terms of our bottom-line results, year-over-year contribution margins exceeded our plans in all three business segments with solid growth in total EBITDA, EPS and Free Cash Flow driven primarily by strong performance in our Gourmet Foods and Gift Baskets and BloomNet segments. These results reflect our intense focus on execution and innovation – in our digital marketing programs, in merchandising programs that emphasize new product development and, in our initiatives to constantly improve our business platform to enhance our operating leverage.”
The following information was filed by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc (FLWS) on Thursday, August 22, 2019 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 1 800 Flowers Com Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc.