Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Reports Results for Its Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Total reported revenues were $229.9, compared with $239.5 million in the prior year period, reflecting the shift of the Easter holiday into the Company’s fiscal third quarter and the Company’s sale of Fannie May Confections in May of 2017. Adjusted for the sale of Fannie May(1), total revenues increased 1.7 percent.
- EPS was ($0.13), compared with $0.12 per share in the prior year period. Adjusted EPS(1) was ($0.12), compared with ($0.11) in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 was a loss of $1.8 million, compared with an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.2 million in the prior year period, primarily reflecting the Easter shift.
Full Year Highlights:
- Total reported revenues were $1.15 billion, compared with $1.19 billion in the prior year period. Adjusted for the sale of Fannie May(1), total revenues increased 3.7 percent, primarily reflecting accelerating revenue growth in the Company’s two largest brands, 1-800-Flowers.com and Harry & David.
- EPS was $0.61, compared with $0.65 in the prior year period. Adjusted EPS(1) was $0.44, compared with $0.44 in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1), was $78.9 million, compared with $85.9 million in the prior year.
Fiscal 2019 Outlook:
- The Company expects to build on the accelerated pace of revenue growth seen in the second half of fiscal 2018 and is providing guidance for revenue growth in a range of 5-to-7 percent during fiscal 2019, driven by strong momentum in its market-leading 1-800-Flowers and Harry & David brands and increased investments in strategic marketing and merchandising programs.
( (1)Refer to “Definitions of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” and the tables attached at the end of this press release for reconciliation of Non-GAAP (“Adjusted” and “Comparable”) results to applicable GAAP results.)
CARLE PLACE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 23, 2018--1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLWS), the leading gourmet food and floral gift provider for all occasions, today reported results for its Fiscal 2018 fourth quarter and full year ended July 1, 2018. Chris McCann, CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., said, “Our results for the fourth quarter represent a strong finish to the fiscal year. During the quarter, we achieved healthy revenue growth in our Consumer Floral and BloomNet segments. This was driven by strong everyday gifting demand combined with a solid Mother’s Day period, which more than offset the impact of the Easter holiday shift. In our Gourmet Foods and Gift Baskets segment, where the Easter shift has the largest impact, we saw a continuation of the accelerated growth in everyday gifting that we noted throughout the fiscal year, particularly in our Harry & David and 1-800-Baskets brands.”
The following information was filed by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc (FLWS) on Thursday, August 23, 2018 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 1 800 Flowers Com Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc.