Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Reports Results for Its Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Total revenues increased 2.2 percent to $239.5 million, compared with $234.4 million in the prior year period. On a comparable basis1, revenues increased 2.9 percent.
- EPS was $0.12 per share compared with a loss of $0.17 per share in the prior year period. Adjusted EPS1 was a loss of $0.11 per share compared with a loss of $0.14 per share in the prior year period.
- EBITDA1, excluding stock-based compensation, was a loss of $2.2 million, compared with a loss of $6.0 million in the prior year period. Adjusted EBITDA1 was a loss of $1.7 million compared with a loss of $2.9 million in the prior year period.
Full Year Highlights:
- Total revenues increased 1.8 percent to $1.19 billion, compared with $1.17 billion in the prior year. On a comparable basis1, revenues increased 3.1 percent.
- EPS was $0.65, compared with $0.55 in the prior year period. Adjusted EPS1 was $0.43, unchanged compared with the prior year.
- EBITDA1, excluding stock-based compensation, was $85.4 million compared with $82.0 million in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA1 was $87.2 million compared with $85.7 million in the prior year.
1 Refer to “Definitions of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” and the tables attached at the end of this press release for reconciliation of Non-GAAP results to applicable GAAP results.
CARLE PLACE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 24, 2017--1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLWS), the leading gourmet food and floral gift provider for all occasions, today reported results for its Fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year ended July 2, 2017. Chris McCann, CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., said, “During the fiscal fourth quarter, we achieved solid revenue growth across all three of our business segments. In our floral businesses, the 1-800-Flowers.com brand continued to grow revenues and extend its market leadership position. This was driven by strong everyday gifting demand combined with solid growth for the Mother’s Day holiday period. These factors also benefited BloomNet, which continued its recent trend of revenue growth. In our Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets segment, revenues for the quarter benefited from the shift of the Easter holiday into the quarter combined with increasing sales for every-day gifting occasions for our Harry & David, Cheryl’s Cookies, The Popcorn Factory and 1-800-Baskets brands. Increasing customer awareness of the everyday gifting offerings in our gourmet food gift brands is a key focus and we are pleased with the progress we are making in this area.”
The following information was filed by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc (FLWS) on Thursday, August 24, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate 1 800 Flowers Com Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by 1 800 Flowers Com Inc.