Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
DeVry Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results
Fourth-quarter reported diluted per share loss of $0.51
Earnings per share from continuing operations and
excluding discrete items was $0.54, up 3.8 percent
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--August 8, 2013--DeVry Inc. (NYSE:DV), a global provider of educational services, today reported academic, operational and financial results for its fiscal 2013 fourth-quarter and full year ended June 30, 2013. DeVry also reported enrollment results at DeVry Medical International, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Carrington Colleges Group, and DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management.
Academic and operational accomplishments included:
- Carrington College California received reaccreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) for a six year period
- The percentage of DeVry University graduates who were actively seeking employment and had careers in their field within 6 months of graduation increased to 90 percent in calendar 2012
- Chamberlain College of Nursing graduates achieved an average of 92 percent NCLEX pass rate in calendar 2012
- DeVry Brasil completed the acquisition of Faculdade Differential Integral on July 1, 2013
- DeVry decided to divest Advanced Academics Inc.
- DeVry achieved more than $100 million in savings and value creation during fiscal 2013
The following information was filed by Devry Education Group Inc. (DV) on Thursday, August 8, 2013 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Devry Education Group Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Devry Education Group Inc..