Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
COMCAST REPORTS 3rd QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
Consolidated 3rd Quarter 2018 Highlights:
· Consolidated Revenue Increased 5.0%; Net Income Attributable to Comcast Increased 9.3%; Adjusted EBITDA Increased 2.5%
· Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities was $6.0 Billion; Free Cash Flow was $3.1 Billion
· Earnings per Share Increased by 12.7% to $0.62; On an Adjusted Basis, Earnings per Share Increased 27.5% to $0.65
· Dividends Paid Totaled $871 Million and Share Repurchases were $1.3 Billion
Cable Communications 3rd Quarter 2018 Highlights:
· Cable Communications Revenue Increased 3.4%; Adjusted EBITDA Increased 7.6%
· Total Customer Relationships Increased 3.4% Year-Over-Year to 30.1 Million, Including Net Additions of 288,000 in the Quarter
· Adjusted EBITDA per Customer Relationship Increased 4.4%
· High-Speed Internet Residential Revenue Increased 9.6%; Business Services Revenue Increased 10.6%; Total High-Speed Internet Customers Increased by 363,000
NBCUniversal 3rd Quarter 2018 Highlights:
· NBCUniversal Revenue Increased 8.1%; Adjusted EBITDA Decreased 8.5%, Reflecting Tough Comparisons at Filmed Entertainment and Weather-Related Disruptions at Theme Parks
· Cable Networks and Broadcast Television Collectively Increased Adjusted EBITDA 5.6%
· For the 2017-2018 Season, NBC Ranked #1 in Primetime in Total Viewers for the First Time in 16 Years and Ranked #1 in Primetime Among Adults 18-49 for the Fifth Consecutive Year
PHILADELPHIA - October 25, 2018 Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA) today reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
Brian L. Roberts, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Comcast Corporation, said, This is an exciting and important time in Comcasts history. To highlight a few of the achievements in our businesses this quarter, Comcast Cables EBITDA growth was the fastest in six years, and customer relationship growth accelerated, driven by the best broadband net additions for a third quarter in ten years. At NBCUniversal, our TV businesses continued their strong performance. NBC finished the 52-week season ranked #1 in total viewers for the first time in 16 years and #1 in adults 18-49 for the fifth consecutive season, and is off to a great start in the new season. Our recently completed acquisition of Sky is transformative for our company, helping create a unique global leader in media, technology, television and broadband.
The following information was filed by Comcast Corp (CMCSA) on Thursday, October 25, 2018 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Comcast Corp's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Comcast Corp.