Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
CA Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2018 Results
- Achieved FY2018 Guidance for Revenue, Operating Margin, and EPS, and Exceeded for CFFO
- 4Q and FY2018 Revenue of $1.083 Billion and $4.235 Billion, Respectively
- 4Q and FY2018 GAAP EPS of $0.49 and $1.13, Respectively
- 4Q and FY2018 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.62 and $2.59, Respectively
- 4Q and FY2018 Cash Flow From Operations of $548 Million and $1,198 Million, Respectively
- Company Issues FY2019 Guidance Under ASC 605; Anticipates Charge Between $140 Million and $160 Million Related to Restructuring Plan to Better Align Business Priorities
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2018--CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2018, which ended March 31, 2018.
Mike Gregoire, CA Technologies Chief Executive Officer, said:
"I'm pleased that CA delivered our second consecutive year of total revenue growth and achieved our guidance for the year. Our portfolio of solutions is more relevant today than ever before, as we enable customers to deliver rich, secure user experiences augmented by data and analytics.
As we continue to evolve CA to take advantage of market opportunities, we are rebalancing resources to accelerate the shift of more of our business to a subscription-based model. We will be investing more heavily and in a more focused way against this strategic priority. I am optimistic about where we are positioned today and our opportunities for FY19 and beyond."
Adam Elster, our former President of Global Field Operations, is leaving CA. Interim leadership is in place pending an external search for Elster’s replacement that is underway.
Gregoire commented, “Adam has been a tremendous contributor to CA, and a great partner to me personally. Since taking on responsibility for global field operations, he has sharpened the technology know-how and customer-first focus of the team and laid the foundation of key go-to-market processes that are essential to competing and winning in today’s highly competitive environment. We wish Adam well in all his future endeavors.”
|(dollars in millions, except share data)||Fourth Quarter FY18 vs. FY17||Full Year FY18 vs. FY17|
|GAAP Net Income||$207||$157||32%||27%||$476||$775||(39)%||(37)%|
|Non-GAAP Net Income*||$258||$227||14%||17%||$1,091||$1,042||5%||6%|
|GAAP Diluted EPS||$0.49||$0.38||29%||26%||$1.13||$1.85||(39)%||(38)%|
|Non-GAAP Diluted EPS*||$0.62||$0.54||15%||17%||$2.59||$2.48||4%||6%|
|Cash Flow provided by Operations||$548||$420||30%||29%||$1,198||$1,078||11%||8%|
* Non-GAAP income, Non-GAAP earnings per share and CC or Constant Currency are non-GAAP financial measures, as noted in "Non-GAAP Financial Measures" below. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to their comparable GAAP financial measures is included in the tables following this news release.
The following information was filed by Ca, Inc. (CA) on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Ca, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Ca, Inc..