Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Badger Meter Reports Record Sales, Earnings and Earnings Per Share for 2016
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 6, 2017--Badger Meter, Inc. (NYSE: BMI) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2016.
Fourth Quarter 2016 Highlights
- Net sales were $93,098,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016, a 2.8% decrease from net sales of $95,770,000 for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Net earnings were $6,113,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016, an 11.5% increase from net earnings of $5,483,000 for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.21 for the fourth quarter of 2016, a 10.5% increase from diluted earnings per share of $0.19 for the fourth quarter of 2015.
Full Year 2016 Highlights
- Net sales were a record $393,761,000 for 2016, a 4.3% increase from net sales of $377,698,000 for 2015.
- Net earnings were a record $32,295,000 for 2016, a 24.5% increase from net earnings of $25,938,000 for 2015.
- Diluted earnings per share were a record $1.11 for 2016, a 23.3% increase from diluted earnings per share of $0.90 for 2015.
The following information was filed by Badger Meter Inc (BMI) on Monday, February 6, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Badger Meter Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Badger Meter Inc.