Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jamie Fulmer (864) 342-5633
Advance America Reports 2011 Earnings per Share of $1.09
SPARTANBURG, S.C., February 22, 2012 Advance America, Cash Advance Centers, Inc. (NYSE: AEA) today reported the results of its operations for the year and quarter ended December 31, 2011.
· Diluted earnings per share for the year and quarter of $1.09 and $0.43, respectively, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.58 and $0.26 for the same periods in 2010.
· Net income for the year and quarter of $67.6 million and $26.5 million, respectively.
· Center gross profit for the year and quarter of $181.2 million and $57.8 million, respectively, an increase of 16.8% and 28.4% over the same periods in 2010.
· Cash flow from operations for the year ended December 31, 2011, increased 35.1% over the same period in 2010 to $181.7 million.
· EBITDA for the year of $123.4 million, an increase of 44.6% over the comparable prior-year period.
· The Company decided to exit both the United Kingdom and Canada by the end of 2012. This decision is the result of continued negative performance in both markets. As of December 31, 2011 the Company had 33 centers and 13 limited licensees in the United Kingdom and 10 Centers in Canada.
The following information was filed by Advance America, Cash Advance Centers, Inc. (AEA) on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Advance America, Cash Advance Centers, Inc.'s financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Advance America, Cash Advance Centers, Inc..