Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Analog Devices Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results
NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 21, 2017--Analog Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADI), today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017, which ended October 28, 2017.
“The fourth quarter of 2017 drove a strong finish to the fiscal year, with high-quality revenue growth and operational execution that expanded gross and operating margins, and delivered stellar earnings per share growth,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO.
“Looking ahead to the seasonally-slower first quarter of fiscal 2018, we are planning for revenue to be in the range of $1.44 billion to $1.54 billion, which includes the benefit of a 14th week in the quarter. At the mid-point of this guidance range, we expect revenue to increase year-over-year, led by the highly diverse industrial market.”
ADI also announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per outstanding share of common stock, representing an annual dividend per share of $1.80. The dividend will be paid on December 12, 2017 to all shareholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2017.
Supplemental schedules relating to our fourth quarter fiscal 2017 financial results are also available on our investor site at investor.analog.com.
Results for the Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2017
- Revenue totaled $1.54 billion, up 8% sequentially and up 54% year-over-year on a GAAP basis and up 6% sequentially on a non-GAAP basis
- GAAP gross margin of 65.3% of revenue; Non-GAAP gross margin of 70.9% of revenue
- GAAP operating margin of 29.1% of revenue; Non-GAAP operating margin of 42.6% of revenue
- GAAP diluted EPS of $0.93; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.45
Results for the Fiscal Year 2017
- GAAP Revenue totaled $5.1 billion, up 49% year-over-year, and non-GAAP revenue totaled $5.2 billion, up 52% year-over-year
- GAAP gross margin of 59.9% of revenue; Non-GAAP gross margin of 69.5% of revenue
- GAAP operating margin of 20.7% of revenue; Non-GAAP operating margin of 39.5% of revenue
- GAAP diluted EPS of $2.07; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $4.72
The following information was filed by Analog Devices Inc (ADI) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Analog Devices Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Analog Devices Inc.