Please wait while we load the requested 10-K report or click the link below:
Analog Devices Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Results
Revenue and non-GAAP EPS exceed high end of guidance range, ADI repurchases $112 million of its stock
NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 24, 2015--Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015, which ended October 31, 2015.
“We had another record quarter with revenue and earnings that exceeded the high end of our guidance range,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Our strategy to leverage technology platforms that sense, measure, and connect real-world phenomena across a diversity of applications once again produced excellent results, as we continue to deliver solid returns on our investments as evidenced in our growth in revenues, profits, and cash flows.”
“After a very strong fourth quarter, we are planning for revenue in the seasonally slower first quarter to be in the range of $805 million to $855 million, which would represent the 9th consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth for ADI.”
ADI also announced that the Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.40 per outstanding share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on December 15, 2015 to all shareholders of record at the close of business on December 4, 2015.
For additional information please visit investor.analog.com.
Results for the Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015
- Revenue totaled $979 million, up 13% sequentially, and up 20% year-over-year
- GAAP gross margin of 65.6% of revenue; Non-GAAP gross margin of 65.7% of revenue
- GAAP operating margin of 11.1% of revenue; Non-GAAP operating margin of 35.9% of revenue
- GAAP diluted EPS of $0.30; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.03
Results for Fiscal Year 2015
- Revenue totaled $3.4 billion, up 20% year-over-year
- GAAP gross margin of 65.8% of revenue; Non-GAAP gross margin of 66.0% of revenue
- GAAP operating margin of 24.2% of revenue; Non-GAAP operating margin of 33.9% of revenue
- GAAP diluted EPS of $2.20 per share; Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $3.17 per share
- Free Cash Flow of $754 million; or 22% of revenue
- Share repurchases and dividend payments to shareholders totaled $718 million
The following information was filed by Analog Devices Inc (ADI) on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-K Annual Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one year to another to evaluate Analog Devices Inc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-K Annual Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Analog Devices Inc.