Please wait while we load the requested 10-Q report or click the link below:
For Immediate Release
EP Energy Reports 1Q19 Results
HOUSTON, TEXAS, May 8, 2019 EP Energy Corporation (NYSE:EPE) today reported first quarter 2019 financial and operational results.
· Equivalent production of 73.2 MBoe/d
· Oil production of 39.4 MBbls/d
· Net loss of $140 million, including $95 million loss on financial derivatives
· Adjusted EBITDAX of $148 million
· Oil and gas expenditures of $154 million, including $4 million acquisition capital
· Adjusted oil and gas expenditures of $150 million
· Completed two horizontal wells in Northeastern Utah (NEU)
· Completed (based on wells fracture stimulated or fracd) 17 gross wells (10 net)
· Increased Drilled but Uncompleted (DUC) wells to 46
· Lease operating expense of $5.55 per Boe
· G&A expense of $3.16 per Boe, Adjusted G&A expense of $2.50 per Boe
· Reaffirmed the RBL Facility borrowing base in April 2019 and ended the first quarter with $440 million of liquidity, including $10 million of cash
1Q19 Operating and Financial Performance
Below is a summary of first quarter 2019 results compared to the first quarter 2018:
The following information was filed by Ep Energy Llc on Thursday, May 9, 2019 as an 8K 2.02 statement, which is an earnings press release pertaining to results of operations and financial condition. It may be helpful to assess the quality of management by comparing the information in the press release to the information in the accompanying 10-Q Quarterly Report statement of earnings and operation as management may choose to highlight particular information in the press release.
View differences made from one quarter to another to evaluate Ep Energy Llc's financial trajectory
Compare this 10-Q Quarterly Report to its predecessor by reading our highlights to see what text and tables were
removed , and by Ep Energy Llc.